- ASeTTS 2012 Annual Report
- ASeTTS 2011 Annual Report
- 2009/2010 annual report
- 2008/2009 annual report
- 2007/2008 - calendar for 2009 (large 14 MB file)
- 2006/2007 - calendar for 2008
- 2005/2006 - calendar for 2007
- ASeTTS Services (Arabic, Dinka, Karen, Kirundi)
- Clients Rights and Privacy Brochure (Arabic, Dinka, Karen, Kirundi)
- Counselling Services (Arabic, Dinka, Kirundi)
- Children in Cultural Transition (CICT)
- Families in Cultural Transition
- Project Connect Volunteer Program
- United Voices Client Reference Group
- No. 1, Children Arrivals in Western Australia under the Humanitarian Program
- No.2, Youth Arrivals in Western Australia under the Humanitarian Program
- No.3, Humanitarian Arrivals in Western Australia
- Clinician's Compendium of Assessment Tools for Mental Health Clients from CALD Background
- Consumer Participation
- History of Dreams and Their Interpretation
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Transference and Countertransference
- Working with People from Other Cultures
- Australia's Response to Asylum Seekers - Fr. Frank Brennan.
- Statistics and facts about asylum seeker and refugee issues
- Raising Children in Australia
- Promoting Refugee Health
- WA Desk Guide - Refugee Health
- Hidden Homelessness Report
- Have we Become Too Fixated on Torture? (Occasional Paper 1)
- Working With Refugee Communities to Build Collective Resilience (Occasional Paper 2)
- Tips for Building Collective Resilence
- Evaluation Sheet : Supporting culturally and linguistically diverse older people who have experienced trauma : training package
- Domestic Violence Report
- Good Food For New Arrivals Final Report
In-School or Workplace Programs
- General Information
- What is Dramatherapy?
- What is Jungle Tracks?
- What is Art Therapy?
- What is Adventure Based Therapy?