The Association for Services to Torture and Trauma Survivors (ASeTTS) is a membership based incorporated body. We welcome, as members, people who have an interest and a passion for the work that we do – helping victims of torture and trauma from refugee and refugee-like backgrounds rebuild their lives. By becoming a member you demonstrate your support for the work that we do and you help build an accountable and well governed organisation.
As a full member (what we call ‘Ordinary Member’) of ASeTTS you will:
- Enjoy full voting rights at the Annual General Meeting and Special Purpose Meetings.
Plus for all types of membership:
- Receive the Annual Report and other publications.
- Be invited to attend a variety of events during the year.
- Maintain a connection with the work that we do through regular Facebook, Twitter and newsletter updates.
Membership for individuals is FREE. We would encourage Corporate members to consider making a donation which will assist us greatly in meeting client needs.
The types of membership available are:
- Ordinary Member – for individuals, full voting rights, no cost.
- Affiliated member – for individuals not wishing to vote, for staff employed by ASeTTS, no voting rights, no cost.
- Corporate Member – for organisations, full voting rights for a single nominated representative of the organisation (who cannot be an Affiliated Member of ASeTTS), a donation is suggested.
Join now by completing and sending in the application form.
ASeTTS Constitution is currently being updated, for a copy please contact: email@example.com