Reporting to the Office Manager, the scope of responsibilities for this role includes; customer service, office administration, managing the reception and providing assistance to clients who are predominantly from a culturally and linguistically diverse background.
- Knowledge and skills in office procedures and customer service
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Effective communication skills (in a diverse environment)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and typing skills
- Sound interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural setting
- Ability to use initiative
- Current valid driver’s licence
- Police Clearance
- Australian Citizenship, Residency Status or Visa allowing unrestricted work rights
Whilst not essential, experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse clients or the ability to speak a second language would be desirable.
How to Apply:
In your covering letter please address the selection criteria above and attach your resume via the Anson website or SEEK's Apply Now link. Should you require a copy of the job description form please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference DZ137.
Applications close at 5 pm Thursday the 6th of June. Please note late applications will not be considered.
All ASeTTS Employees are required to undergo a Federal Police Clearance.